Thursday, September 05, 2013

Update: Better Know Your Malifaux

The first six posts of my 285 part series Better Know Your Malifaux are now complete and can be accessed above on the title bar.  So far I've only written up the Ortegas from book one but I'm going to keep moving until I complete all of them - next stop is Lady Justice and the Death Marshals!

Better Know Your Malifaux


At the same time I'm working to photograph every model I've painted and post them online.  I've photographed and posted only a handful to this point, but they can be viewed from my Pinterest page dedicated to such matters.  Until such time as I catch up on everything, only models from Project: Guild are in the gallery.

Project: Guild


I would love to know what you all think of what I've got up so far, is it worth continuing in this direction?  Please let me know in the comments or shoot me an email with any tips or suggestions.

As always, thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment